I would say my 'Digital Life' is different to a normal teenager in the sense that I don't use many Social Networking sites. Most teenagers are on all the Social Networking sites such as: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
The main 'Social Networking' site I currently use is Instagram and you could argue whether that is actually a 'Social Network'.
My computer and iPhone both present my Digital life. For example if I use a website, I will have the app version downloaded onto my phone. One Website I like to use is http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/
I use this website to watch t.v shows and films. The reason I don't use my television is because other people are using it most of the time and most of the shows I watch originate from America so they aren't out yet on British t.v. My favourite shows to watch are Gossip Girl, Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, HIMYM and Friends.
I also like to watch films. Recently, in preparation for Insidious 2, my brother and I watched Insidious. It is a really good horror movie and here is the trailer for the sequel, which looks just as good, I know I will like it because it is from the makers of the 'SAW' films and the film 'The Conjuring' both which I thoroughly enjoyed. Also as I recently watched Insidious it will be fresh in my mind so I can remember it and relate it to the sequel.

Ellie,
ReplyDeleteThank you for this posting. I want you this evening to join soundcloud, to select an audio example which interests you and to add it to your Digital Life posting.
This represents a good start.
Elle,
ReplyDeleteI tried looking at your Preliminary Task this evening but you haven't posted anything and it's due tomorrow.